skip navigation

Registration

TACKLE, ROOKIE TACKLE & FLAG REGISTRATIONS - NOW OPEN

Tackle Football for 5th/6th graders - $250

Rookie Tackle for 3rd/4th graders - $250

Flag Football for Kindergarten - 3rd grade - $80

Any questions, please email ggfyfdirector@gmail.com

2020 Tackle Football Registration

Open to girls and boys in 5th and 6th Grade for the fall of 2020

2020 Rookie Tackle Registration

Open to girls and boys in 3rd and 4th Grade for the fall of 2020

2020 Flag Football Registration

Open to girls and boys in Kindergarten through 6th Grade for the fall of 2020

2020 Scholarship Application - CLOSED ON JULY 15th, 2020 at Midnight

The scholarship applications will be available from May 15th to July 15th, 2020.  The board will determine application awards shortly after giving time to get early registration by July 20th.  Please keep in mind that most scholarships will be partial only.  For example, you may get 75% scholarship and need to pay the remaining 25%.  

The scholarship application process is to allow those with special needs or considerations to request assistance with associated fees. 
Your application will be processed by our scholarship review board and assessed based upon multiple criteria.  We make every effort to ensure as many players possible have an opportunity to play organized youth football.  PLEASE FILL OUT REGISTRATION FORM AS THERE ARE NO FEES BEING COLLECTED AT THIS TIME.  

If you have any questions, please email:  ggfyfdirector@gmail.com

Coaches Registration - NOW OPEN

2020 Coaches Registration

Once you register, contact Paul Strande at ggfyfdirector@gmail.com to get more information on the certification process for coaches. It's a new program this year so all coaches will need to do the full certification. Background checks are also required.